- Assisted Local Counsel in reference to the acquisition by an out-of-state business entity of four Louisiana commercial properties as party of a larger $70+ million multi-state transaction, including addressing zoning, licensing, and tenant issues, as well as the review of the acquisition and security agreements related to the acquisition by the client of Louisiana-specific properties.
- Has advised and worked with nearly 60+ succession representatives in their management and administration of all sizes of estates ranging from small and large, including amicable resolution of complex issues such as the tax implications of the estate’s receipt, as a named beneficiary, of an IRA, partition of community property estate between surviving spouse and non-related intestate heirs, and the satisfaction of a forced heir’s legitime by allocation of specific estate assets to provide for simplest resolution for all parties post-close of a decedent’s succession.
- Successfully litigated and obtained amicable resolution on behalf of client against defendant regarding breach under commercial lease agreement of oil field equipment used in the western United States
- Successfully “cleared” title to residential real estate inherited by a client by successfully litigating and obtaining a court judgment via a possessory action filed against alleged titled owners.
- Successfully litigated and obtained settlement in the full amount of the cost to fully construct a recreational residence, an amount exceeding $200,000+, in a case whereby a client’s recreational residence was completely destroyed by property of a third-party.
- Successfully probated a nuncupative Last Will and Testament over 55+ years old to assist the sale of commercial real estate along the I-10 interstate.
- Assisted in the preparation of an investment agreement between the client, investor, and producer of a food and music festival.
- Louisiana State University. B.A., 2017
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Majors: Political Science and Psychology
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- Louisiana State Bar Association.
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- President Appointee Board Member – 2022
- Southwest Louisiana Title Examiner’s Roundtable
- Co-Chair – 2022-2023